Friday, December 26, 2008

Goodbye Linens 'n Things...


...Hello Good Deals for Me!

Sad to see them go, but our local Linens 'n Things is going out of business.
Today was the final day, 80% off.
Lucky for me they had TONS of Gold/Red Chargers.
I really wanted Silver, however those were all gone.

So GOLD it is!

For a box of 12 chargers the regular price is $19.99

For a box of 12 chargers 80% off $3.99!!!!!!!

I bought 7 boxes (84 chargers) for $28.00!!







I also got 2 tall hurricane glass candle holders for $10.00 a piece.
They will sit on the fire mantel with large candles in them.

5 bud vases for decoration, regularly $7.99, my price $1.00 piece.
Large/Small glass bowls for floating flowers/candles $1.00 a piece.




I am a happy Bride to be!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

WOW! WHAT A DEAL
You are getting everythin at fabulous pricesand everything is pretty too! Good for you
Love and Hugs

Leslie said...

wow, great deals! what a great time to be planning a wedding. we're so happy for you! and i love the new blog. :)