Monday, October 6, 2008

Engaged!



October 1st, 2008





My dad's side of the family is having a family reunion in California the Sept.30th-Oct.5thI flew out with my parents, Heather Aaron Ella and Cayden early Tuesday morning. I was very sad to leave my boyfriend back in Colorado. He "tried" to get off and told me he couldn't. Sad! Tuesday was filled with tons of family, my brother Sean and his family, my sister Cashel and all of her family!



Wednesday morning we all set off to Disneyland (a parker family tradition) We all met up and proceeded to ride peter pan, dumbo, then the pirates of the Caribbean. After getting off Pirates ride we met up with my cousin Breanne and her family right by the Caricature drawing stands in New Orleans Square. So my dad said "Why don't you get a picture done” Before the trip Bradley told me he wanted me to get a caricature done. So I said " Sure Brad wanted me to get one anyway" SO off I went and sat next to the artist he kept telling me look over there so I can get your profile shot. So i did..5 minutes later he was done! I was thinking "man he was fast!" He turns the drawing around which is suppose to be a picture of me.



It was a drawing of Bradley on one knee holding a ring and a bubble above his head saying " Will you marry me?" So for about 3 seconds I was confused because "BRAD WASN'T IN CA" I felt something tug on my arm I turn around and there he was down on one knee. He said some sweet words " I can't see myself growing closer or older with anybody but you I want to love you for the rest of m y life wil you marry me?"



..Since turning around I was crying so hard I couldn't believe



1) he was in California



2) he proposed!!



I hugged him and said yes somewhere in between the crying!



Meanwhile my WHOLE family plus some strangers at the park witnessed the entire thing!! They have pictures and videos so I will post them ASAP! It was by far the BEST proposal I could of ever dreamed of I'm so excited that I got it to share with my family including my week old niece Clara! Right after the proposal Bradley and I went into the restaurant The Blue Bayou. (Which was completely booked up by my dad got us in!) After we ate we spent the rest of the day going on rides with my adorable nephews and nieces.



I am STILL in shock and I'm constantly looking at my BEAUTIFUL ring!!!



I can't believe I'm going to marry my best friend and the man I love!



*Behind the scenes* My cousin Bre (via cordination of Cashel) picked up Bradley at the LAX airport on Wednesday morning, Took him to Disneyland where they met my dad and met up with the artist to talk about the plan!



*My entire family knew the day of the surprise and they didn't leak a word. I have to give them credit for not spilling the beans!



*Bradley told me that he was on a route with his boss and his boss was mad at him and he was "in trouble" so I was freaking out all tuesday/wednesday really depressed that brad had to work and with his boss ..etc...Bradley told me he probably wont be able to answer his phone on Wed. AM because of "riding with his boss" so I tried calling but no answer….



because he was on a PLANE! He surprised me that’s for sure!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?! You're engaged!!!!!!! It's about freaking time Brad!!!! LOL.....
I am so insanely thrilled for the two of you, I am actually crying. I don't think I have ever cried about someone's engagement before. I just hope I can come to the wedding?
Miss you and love you!