Sunday, October 19, 2008

Venue Option #3 Mount Vernon Country Club

I know..I said I would never do a country club....but it's not a golf club at least...



Ceremony Option #2 @ M.V.C.C.

the deck we'd get married on
chairs would be set up along here

Music would be placed under there








Reception Option #1 @ M.V.C.C.



Standing on part of the dance floor by the fireplace.
Little bit of view
These tables and chairs would be gone. 6-7 round tables seating 10. covered chairs.
dance floor






Reception/Ceremony Option #2 at M.V.C.C.





Dad standing on the porch where the white chairs would be set up.
The reception room, I'd get chair covers. Possibly put fabric on the ceiling draping
the dance floor...ignore the ulgy carpet






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful venue too. i like the 1st reception option based on the pics.... :)
be cool, be calm, be easy... thats what my dad always said to me. hehe