Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dress Up Fun!

Here are the TOP 3 Flower girl dresses. I really love the chocolate brown dress, except I think I want them in ivory/white to match me. The pink one in the middle can be changed for brown flowers. the white one is just PURE princess
Ella LOVED trying on the dresses. she had to test them by twirling in them. She was SUCH a poser!

I really loved this one too..real flowy..gah to hard there all too cute!
The dress in pink fit her better, but the brown would be the color I would get.

OK ...Bridesmaid dresses. This was a hard one, we need one really great for curves in all places. We found the heavier material just "stuck" to all the wrong places. We decide this was our favorite, except I will be getting it in a long gown vs. short. It will be an expresso brown color.
We have the option of doing a halter or straps as seen in pictures below.


blurry picture sorry!


Cropped head for Heather's sake :)





This one was just TOO funny!!
(sorry Heather!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cashel said....
I'm thinking like it if it was long and brown,
and halter, is that like around your neck? cus if so that looks good on me, better then straps....

THE LITTLE gril dresses are precious! I don't care which one... just do your favorite and the cheapest :)hehe for my sake lol.... no really, pick your favorite..... duh...

I WISH I WAS THERE HELPING... THIS IS KILLING ME.... WHAT can i do to help you from here??? I could go find flower girl baskets???? or something/??? give me an assignment.... (i'll do it in Jan, after the baby gets here lol)

Barbara said...

Chelsey the flower girl dresses are all adorable. Can't help you choose because they are all cute.
My favorite however for fit is the white one with the flowers at the waist. It really doesn't matter though because I like them all!
Hard choices but you are good at that.
Love you much
grammy

MyFender said...

fun fun fun!!!! Cant wait!

The Halbert Homestead said...

I love getting comments :)

Heather said...

Thanks a lot CHelsss! I guess I better get on here more often!!! I love the one with the flowers in the dress if you can change the top color. Also the princess dress is just Beautiful!!!! Ok can't decide like them all!!!

Annie said...

Hey...I was there! :) I had fun with you guys. Thanks for including us! Good choice on the bridesmaid dress, it will look beautiful on everybody. And, I'm glad it's not me having to make a choice on the flower girl dresses because they're all beautiful!

The Halbert Homestead said...

I think the flowergirl dresses will be elimated with how much they cost..I'll go for the cheapest :) Lol

Anonymous said...

the "6" picture down is ADORABLE... ican't get it out of my head.... BUT i also love the chocolate brown one.... sooo that's my 2 cents! (i think that's the one grammy said, the one with flowers at waist....)


and is there a web site with a pictrure of the bridesmaid dresses full length?
-Cashel