Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Cake Topper

I wasn't going to have a cake topper, because most of them were tacky bride/grooms or Monograms etc.
I was set on just having Hydrangea's on the top, however the more I thought about it, the more I thought it would be neat to have a keepsake from our wedding like the cake topper.
I started looking for something "Disney" themed seeing we got engaged there. I first looked at glass Cinderella castle's (like the one at Disneyland) but didn't find anything. I was on shop google and the PERFECT cake topper came up!!
(See below!)










Although we aren't fond of sporting our Mickey Ear hats, we will be wearing them at the rehearsal. The precious moments figurine will be perfect I will frame the pictures of us in the matching hats and put it next to the cake!
I'm so excited!



1 comment:

Barbara said...

What a great and unique idea. Your wedding will be soooo special with all of you personal touches.
Love you
Grammy