Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wedding Bands

I put a ring on layaway for Bradley at Shane co. however I'm not "Sold" on it yet. I found some other rings online that look pretty cool. The first one is a hardwood inlay on titanium, which is pretty unique. The other rings below it are called Mokume rings, it's a process with the different metal that makes the rings look like a wood grain. I like the ones with the inlays the best.













We picked up my wedding band a couple weeks ago.
I forgot to post some pictures until now. I love it!






3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey found this site after I left you a message on the other one....You tried on your band????!!!! Aaron wouldn't let me try mine on!!! I could only look!
Love the wood inlay that's perfect for Brad

Leslie said...

it's so pretty! i love the second ring for brad. love that faux bois! :)

Barbara said...

Beautiful all
one question-will the wood inlay (which I love the best) scratch easily? If it dos scratch I guess it could be polished out.